Wednesday, August 19, 2009



My Ambition in Life


“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow them.”

My ambition in life is to be an Engineer because I always wanted to plan in making buildings, markets and companies. I wanted to follow the footsteps of my father. I always think of the forms of the buildings. If it could be short r even long. If it could be an object shaped building, or how big and small can it be. I wanted to be an Engineer because I heard many people say that Engineers are very smart so even if I’m not too smart, I’ll try because I like it and it’s my and our right to live with passion.

But on the other hand, I wanted to express the sense of fashion or sense-out the meaning of fashion so I’ll show it by being a Fashion Designer. I want to design and create new, dazzling clothes in a very creative way. I want to express the designs what I have in mind. I have my old worn clothes but I will not throw it away instead, I will just add more life to it so it can be very attractive to one’s eye.

I picked Engineering and Fashion Designing because I like it , as well as I love it……………

By: Louzille M. Urbiztondo

2 comments: